Narrator's Kit Availability

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narrator's Kit Availability

Hi, everyone. I just started getting into the game and plan on running it some time next year. I've ordered all the books but I ran into a snag with the Narrator's Kit, which seems to be out of stock pretty much everywhere I look. Are more of these going to be available in the future or should I be looking to find a used copy for a decent price?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me any information about this.

Re: Narrator's Kit Availability

Originally posted by Brand55 View Post
    Hi, everyone. I just started getting into the game and plan on running it some time next year. I've ordered all the books but I ran into a snag with the Narrator's Kit, which seems to be out of stock pretty much everywhere I look. Are more of these going to be available in the future or should I be looking to find a used copy for a decent price?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me any information about this.
    Hi Brand55. The one drawback to having the Song of Ice and Fire license is that George handles all the approvals himself. With the pace of approvals for our products being, ahem, glacial, we have been focused on getting approvals on the new material. Happy to say that a new manuscript is in George's hands now and we can look at things like getting the screen reprinted. Unfortunately, it's not going to be until sometime in 2015, when the Green Ronin print schedule clears up a little more that we can slot it in. Sorry I can't be more specific!
    Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
    www.greenronin.com
    www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
    nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

Re: Narrator's Kit Availability

Thanks for the quick reply. It's not the best news but I wasn't expecting to need it for at least another 6-8 months, anyway, so hopefully it'll all work out.

Comment

Working...
      X