Active Campaigns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Campaigns?

Is there a list of active campaigns for random pub players to join? I'm experienced in the rules and whatnot, the group I play with is just not as active as I'd like!

Re: Active Campaigns?

What, exactly, are you looking for? I know there several play-by-post games over on RPoL.net that use this system and setting.

Comment

Hopefully something without a huge amount of house rules so I can just refer to the book if im unsure of the way something works. Mostly a game thats active and has a friendly group of players willing to accept a new player. Ill check out the site you mentioned.

Comment

I am running one on gaiaonline.com as it was my old haunt where I first got into serious forum-based roleplay years ago, and have a couple of old friends in the game. Drawing upon a lot of the campaign modules like PaKL though as this is my first gm gig.
        http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/seri...ng/t.92894945/

Comment

Edited

Comment

We are in our third "chapter" of our campaign. We should start a new adventure from the Stormlands to Braavos in two weeks. We play every other Sunday night (8:30 - 11:30pm PST) we would love to have you! Email me at rosslovesally@gmail.com for more info on the campaign!

Comment

Working...
            X