PDA

View Full Version : Retailers selling Fantasy Age?

Squatting Monkey
08-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Does anyone know of retailers who are set to receive Fantasy Age? I ordered Titansgrave but wasn't able to order Fantasy Age in time. I live in San Antonio but would happily order from a company that can ship! I don't want to pay for the PDF and then pay full price for the hardcover. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Travis White

Mayneric
08-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Does anyone know of retailers who are set to receive Fantasy Age? I ordered Titansgrave but wasn't able to order Fantasy Age in time. I live in San Antonio but would happily order from a company that can ship! I don't want to pay for the PDF and then pay full price for the hardcover. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Travis White

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/47257/s/grr6001/

Squatting Monkey
08-20-2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the reply; this is exactly what I needed!

Mayneric
08-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Welcome.

Brion
08-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Miniature Market sold out on preorders for FAGE and Titansgrave, but you can also call your local game store and see if they were ordering any copies.

Squatting Monkey
08-21-2015, 08:16 AM
I think I grabbed the last one from MM, but I don't think they have any discount on the PDF version like Ronin had. Thanks for the help.

Mayneric
08-21-2015, 11:19 AM
I think I grabbed the last one from MM, but I don't think they have any discount on the PDF version like Ronin had. Thanks for the help.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the PDF discount was only through Green Ronin and with the pre-order.

Squatting Monkey
08-21-2015, 12:00 PM
I read a post mentioning that a customer was able to obtain a code, but MM isn't able to participate in the PDF promo. The post didn't mention where their order was placed.

I do feel that the hard copy should come with a PDF code regardless of who distributes it. It is hard to pay full price for a PDF that I own the hardcopy for. Also, there could have been a bundle for Titansgrave with Fantasy age since TG requires FA. Maybe they will offer a post sales deal for the PDF.

Captain Liberty
08-23-2015, 12:52 PM
I'm trying to find Titansgrave at a retailer.

Squatting Monkey
08-23-2015, 01:48 PM
Check miniature market, not sure if they are sold out.

Fildrigar
08-23-2015, 02:18 PM
I read a post mentioning that a customer was able to obtain a code, but MM isn't able to participate in the PDF promo. The post didn't mention where their order was placed.

I do feel that the hard copy should come with a PDF code regardless of who distributes it. It is hard to pay full price for a PDF that I own the hardcopy for. Also, there could have been a bundle for Titansgrave with Fantasy age since TG requires FA. Maybe they will offer a post sales deal for the PDF.

Brick and Mortar retailers have the opportunity to participate in the +5$ pdf preorder program. Have your FLGS send an email to sales@greenronin.com.

Squatting Monkey
08-29-2015, 06:59 AM
My brick and mortar stores didn't order it, so I went with Miniatures Market --so I guess the PDF deal doesn't apply.

Brion
08-31-2015, 07:32 AM
Miniature Market just got a new stock of pre-orders for filling so if they were sold out last time you checked, you should be able to get it now.

FattestTurtle
08-31-2015, 08:02 AM
I'm just a little bit dense, but does anyone know when MM will actually ship Titan's Age? I can't find an expected drop date anywhere on the site's entry.

Brion
08-31-2015, 08:28 AM
I asked when I was picking up another preorder there, and they said they'd ship as soon as the get them in. Right now they're thinking that they'll get them in on 9/8, which they received from the distributor, but I don't know if that is for the original run of preorders (which had August 2015 when I ordered) or if this is a preorder for a second run.

Squatting Monkey
08-31-2015, 09:43 AM
Miniatures market told me that they expected the August delivery and they are a little overdue at this point. Green Ronan has stated that they will be sending out copies to brick-and-mortar stores on the eighth or ninth of September.

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be the intent for the first round of preorders, or if miniatures market is considered brick-and-mortar at that matte. I asked miniatures market about the PDF rebate price, and they said it doesn't apply for them, whereas green Ronan has stated that brick-and-mortar stores who get copies will be able to discount the PDF price.

I'm somewhat frustrated because I picked up Titans grave from green Ronan, but fantasy age was sold out. I have since ordered two copies of fantasy age for managers market, but had to pay full price for the PDF, just so I could play the game. These two books should've been offered as a bundle since one requires the other.

Squatting Monkey
08-31-2015, 09:43 AM
The second print run isn't due until October.

Kythkyn
08-31-2015, 01:39 PM
Even though I have been asking like twice a week for months, my local gaming store not only didn't order it, but the owner and sole employee had no clue what I was talking about, even though I asked him to make sure to order me a copy of F-AGE and Titansgrave. Like, seriously. I have been asking him to order it since I knew it was coming out. So I'm just going to wait until GR is restocked or Amazon has it, because clearly it wasn't worth ordering in the first place. Mostly, I just came onto this thread to vent about my local retailer :(