PDA

View Full Version : Firebreathers of old...

Legate
06-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Will we be seeing official stats for Dragons in 2015?

Legate
06-13-2015, 06:05 AM
We Chroniclers seem to be the "poor cousins" here about. Not much activity except for a dedicated core group.

Ser Daerin
06-13-2015, 07:13 AM
We Chroniclers seem to be the "poor cousins" here about. Not much activity except for a dedicated core group.

Funny you should mention that; I've been getting the same feeling. I was thinking more 'neglected step-children', but either way works.

I did the whole Contact Green Ronin thing to see if we could get any kind of mention in the next Ronin Round Table about upcoming stuff for SIFRP or the Chronicle System, but so far, no reply. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised next week.

Legate
06-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Funny you should mention that; I've been getting the same feeling. I was thinking more 'neglected step-children', but either way works.

I did the whole Contact Green Ronin thing to see if we could get any kind of mention in the next Ronin Round Table about upcoming stuff for SIFRP or the Chronicle System, but so far, no reply. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised next week.

Yeah, same here I've asked here and on facebook and not much in the way of an answer. I hope that means that there is something coming down the pipe soon.