PDA

View Full Version : Super Villain Handbook Character Pack: Ontos

sumnerd
04-28-2015, 09:48 PM
And another one I did for ICONS - http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/148411/SVH-Character-Pack-Ontos?filters=600_0_0_0_0

If you pick it up, it's free, I'd really like to hear what you think of it.

WaspEyeLad
04-28-2015, 10:43 PM
And another one I did for ICONS - http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...ter-Pack-Ontos

If you pick it up, it's free, I'd really like to hear what you think of it.

I'm getting a 403 error, chief.

sumnerd
04-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Try it now.

sumnerd
05-04-2015, 08:34 PM
So, anyone pick this up?

FuzzyBoots
05-05-2015, 08:25 AM
I don't do Icons, so I can't comment much on the way of mechanics. Storywise, it's pretty bare. "There was this guy and he was experimented on to give him super strength and now he has 'Roid Rage" seems to be what it boils down to. Providing a bit more of a hook, or an idea of the people in his life, family and other associations, would help flesh him out. Nice artwork.

sumnerd
05-05-2015, 01:42 PM
I don't do Icons, so I can't comment much on the way of mechanics. Storywise, it's pretty bare. "There was this guy and he was experimented on to give him super strength and now he has 'Roid Rage" seems to be what it boils down to. Providing a bit more of a hook, or an idea of the people in his life, family and other associations, would help flesh him out. Nice artwork.

First off, thanks for the feedback, it's what I'm looking for. If I do more of these in the future, in addition to the stuff you've mentioned, would you want to see things like plot hooks?

FuzzyBoots
05-05-2015, 01:51 PM
First off, thanks for the feedback, it's what I'm looking for. If I do more of these in the future, in addition to the stuff you've mentioned, would you want to see things like plot hooks?

It's always nice. I liked what Green Ronin did with their Threat Reports and Freedom's Most Wanted where they gave a list of a few possible reasons the villains might be out, and who they might be allied with.