PDA

View Full Version : A Very Punching For Justice Holiday

Kyle
12-10-2014, 09:11 AM
It has been a long while since a new episode of Punching For Justice went up, but we decided we wanted to get into the spirit of the season and record a holiday themed actual play.

As with the game session Steve Kenson gm'd for us, the players are using the Sentinels pre-gens, and this is the first PFJ actual play where I had the opportunity to be the game master.

The first of two parts is up at punchingforjustice.com (http://www.punchingforjustice.com/), and should be showing up in iTunes shortly.

dream
12-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Thank Rao!

I thought you guys were blasted to Apokolips. Welcome back & thanks for the holiday shot.

Fire
12-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Yeah, what happened to you guys? Why you no make episodes in so long?

Kyle
12-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Yeah, what happened to you guys? Why you no make episodes in so long?
I went back to school at the beginning of the year, and finding time to do the necessary show prep and editing got a lot more difficult. We just fell out of the habit of doing regular recordings.

saint_matthew
12-10-2014, 04:35 PM
I went back to school at the beginning of the year, and finding time to do the necessary show prep and editing got a lot more difficult. We just fell out of the habit of doing regular recordings.

Ahhhh school, the great time killer: All the work of a fulltime job, combined with the pay scale of the unemployed.

thaumonuclear
12-11-2014, 08:43 AM
A lot of coal destined for Steelhead's stocking this year. Setting such a bad example for the kids

Kyle
12-11-2014, 09:54 AM
A lot of coal destined for Steelhead's stocking this year. Setting such a bad example for the kids
I don't think he had much chance at being on the nice list to start with.

Thanks for listening.

SignalGK
12-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Really enjoyed the playful interplay between the players and can't wait to see where you go with this in the second half...

Kyle
12-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Really enjoyed the playful interplay between the players and can't wait to see where you go with this in the second half...

I'm glad you enjoyed the 'cast. The second half will be up next week.

Kyle
12-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Happy Winter Gift Exchange Festival, every one!

The second half of the Very Punching For Justice Holiday Special is available.

SignalGK
12-27-2014, 06:34 AM
Great podcast and a nice Christmas session - liked how you left the ending partially open-ended, the great verbal interplay between the players and your narrative focused GM style. Really enjoyed, thank you.

Kyle
12-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed it.