PDA

View Full Version : [3e IC] Crinoverse: Heroes Go Hollywood - Escape From TGRI!



Kreuzritter
11-09-2014, 07:14 AM
Table of Contents

Issue 1: Escape From TGRI! (http://roninarmy.com/threads/1294-Crinoverse-Heroes-Go-Hollywood-Escape-From-TGRI!?p=50522&viewfull=1#post50522)

Kreuzritter
11-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Escape From TGRI!

This, is the city, Los Angeles. by night, an artificial mountainscape made of skyscrapers and freeways, the lights of those buildings and the cars along the freeways creating a veritable sea of fallen stars. but that doesn't have your attention. What does is the huge, forboding, high-tech fortress that is TGRI, looming over the surrounding area like some sullen giant

The City of Angels is no stranger to the manifold chemical flavors of vice, from 'mostly harmless' marijuana grown in secret gardens to the rich and powerful having the finest cocaine flown in from Bogata, to the rampant scourge of crack that's spreading through the inner city.

last year, the outgoing Reagan administration pushed hard for the War on Drugs, and the incumbent administration of George H. W. Bush continues that trend

but now there's a new poison on the streets...

Blooze

also known as Blue Ice, Juice, Swank and Ooze, Blooze is a top-level designer drug, chemically similar to methamphetamines and easily as addictive. smoke it, snort it, drop it or shoot it, you can take this pale blue luminescent gel however you want. bad enough in ttself, but Blooze's effects are seemingly unpredictable, causing anything from leaving the user highly susceptible to suggestion, or enhancing their physical abilities to almost superhuman levels, at the cost of ravaging their body afterwards, and as implied, overdose leads to a most gruesome death. some who've taken blooze have developed permanent superpowers, but those odds are infinitesimal.

but the worst part? there's no apparent rhyme or reason to how Blooze is making its way into the city. there are pushers offering 'free samples', but just as often dance clubs or college parties will find their refreshments mysteriously spiked, such as the Rio, discovered in the wake of the freak accident that claimed the life of respected Lawyer Emmett Star, while the Soaring Crane Karate school has been banned and shut down after it was revealed its owner and founder, Souichiro Watanabe had been using Blooze to dope his students to win tournaments. pleading innocence and barely avoiding prison, Souichiro was left penniless and humiliated by the hardball court tactics of the Star Group in the resulting lawsuits, and took his own life in disgrace.

White Dragon, Souichiro was a friend of yours, and an associate of the Circle of Dragons. it falls to you to restore his honor. your search has led you here, as unaware of the two young women, Flare and Formica, with similar designs on TGRI's dark secrets, as they are of not only you, but each other.

Meanwhile...

Brendan, your worst fears came to pass, as you find yourself back in an all-too familiar high-tech holding cell, your last memory being the sight of those strange men in black who've been hounding you. they've caught you, and you're right back where the nightmare that is your life started, only this time, there's some sort of lizard-man dressed like a punk rocker in the cell across from yours

Iggy, you're not entirely sure what happened. one minute you were speaking with a promoter for Star-Blitz records, the next the room filled with crazy knockout gas, and now you're here, in a holding cell with two most BOGUS looking security guards in dark suits, holding most heinous of looking rifles. they seem more interested in the pink haired human in the cell across from yours

Cogwheel, you're not in a holding cell, mostly because they don't have one big enough for you. your captors do have you restrained to some sort of operating table. the good news is, that tipoff of exotic xenotech being smuggled through this company were all too true, as the lab they have you captive in is crawling with robots. too bad these guys had even less sense of humor than an Okaaran warlord when you tried bluffing your way past the front desk

Enigmatic One
11-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Brendan Konda
HP: 1 / LP: 3

Brendan bounded onto the fire escape halfway up the apartment building, using his telekinesis to boost the leap beyond human means. And the pursuit of THEM again. How did those men in black find him again, and so soon?! He made another desperate jump to the top - across the roof and then fly a little and then he could make a running break for downtown. They wouldn't dare pursue him in broad view of the mass public.

Something, not a gun, more of a *kzapp* sounded, and Brendan froze up as the landing of fire steps disintegrated beneath his feet. The unexpected fall, he regretted, made him scream.

No. Again? Not again, he wasn't going to be their lab rat again. "You bastards! Let me out! You can't do this!" Brendan yelled, desperately exerting every bit of mental force, pressing against the door with his palms, trying to shove it open.

Yeoman
11-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Cogwheel, you're not in a holding cell, mostly because they don't have one big enough for you. your captors do have you restrained to some sort of operating table. the good news is, that tipoff of exotic xenotech being smuggled through this company were all too true, as the lab they have you captive in is crawling with robots. too bad these guys had even less sense of humor than an Okaaran warlord when you tried bluffing your way past the front desk

"Guys, guys! This is not cool! Not cool, man! We can make a deal! I can give you all sorts of schematics for cool stuff! I walk, you get the tech! We can be pals!"

Cogwheel sighed. Then tried scanning the room for the dumbest looking guard.

Omega Girl
11-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Flare
HP: 1, Status: Radical

"Outrageous!" The keys donated by a friend-of-a-fan actually unlocked the service door, and Alica slipped quietly inside. She was dressed more for a concert than for sneaking around, but somehow the sequins and neon pink never seemed to make her more noticeable.

Somehow, TGRI was connected to that explosion at the Rio, providing the strange equipment and--she suspected--some of the drugs being passed around the club. She'd angled for a way in for weeks, and while the young pop star was far from a ninja, she had he own ways of opening doors.

"Science is the stuff of student projects and medical breakthroughs. No one should use it for evil!"

Mettaur2
11-10-2014, 07:51 PM
T Rocks
HP: 1, Cnd: Normal

Iggy let out a grunt as his nostrils flared and lips peeled back to flash rows of jagged knife-like teeth as he released a tense and threatening growl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3rzkrm98J0) His eyes opened as golden slittered eyes gazed slowly around the room, narrowing when he took in the mammalian goons, and the pink haired caged one... the sound of the caged one shouting and banging on the cages made him wince as he had the worst kind of headaches waking up and it didn't make him feel any more friendly as he shifted on the small metal floor of the too small cage for his large size.

" Hey... Noid.... Chill! My heads bangin' like a club at midnight..." He growled still as he rose up and hit the roof of his cage. "UUHF! Hey! Hey you! The monkey in the monkey suit!" He shouted, eyeing the mook with the gun. " What's the 4 1 1 here!? Wheres the promoter... I'm supposed to be performing, making a big show for the big guy! I'm going to be a star! Star's don't end up in cages, Dude!" Grumbeling as he looked around to see if he still had his Guitar.

stavaros-the-arcane
11-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Flare
HP: 1, Status: Radical

"Outrageous!" The keys donated by a friend-of-a-fan actually unlocked the service door, and Alica slipped quietly inside. She was dressed more for a concert than for sneaking around, but somehow the sequins and neon pink never seemed to make her more noticeable.

Somehow, TGRI was connected to that explosion at the Rio, providing the strange equipment and--she suspected--some of the drugs being passed around the club. She'd angled for a way in for weeks, and while the young pop star was far from a ninja, she had he own ways of opening doors.

"Science is the stuff of student projects and medical breakthroughs. No one should use it for evil!"

Formica clung to the wall of the building overlooking the service door. She'd been looking for possible entry points higher up on the building when she had caught sight of someone who didn't fit the look of a TGRI goon (corporate or otherwise) unlocking one of the service entrances.

She had to cover her mouth to not give her position away with a squeal of surprise and glee. There was no way she could not recognize that voice.

'OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! THAT WAS FLARE! What is she doing breaking in here?'

With even more questions now, Formica followed the singing sensation into the building clinging to the ceiling.

Ares
11-13-2014, 11:18 AM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 1

From the rooftop of a nearby skyscraper, the White Dragon looked down upon the fortress-like TGRI building. At any other time, Lance would likely be making some wisecrack comparing the building to any of the recent sci-fi films, or quoting a Star Wars line. Part of the curse of being the son of two people involved in the entertainment industry was an even deeper fascination with pop culture than the already obsessive youth of today did.

But this was not any other time. This was now, and the White Dragon was doing something he was not normally want to do: brooding. Brooding, and remembering.

* * *

YESTERDAY

Lance Valayne was kneeling in front of a grave. In the casual jeans, t-shirt and leather jacket he wore, he would not have stood out. What slightly stood out was the fact that he was cleaning some graffiti off of the headstone he knelt before. Several words boldly stood out against the grey marble, the bright spray-painted words declaring the grave home to a “Druggie”, a “Cheater” and a number of less pleasant things.

With some paint thinner and a rag, Lance meticulously cleaned the last of these words away. Taking a moment to inspect his work, his eyes fell on the name on the grave; Souichiro Watanabe. For a long moment, Lance just stared at the name, before abruptly starting to speak.

“You were a lousy fighter. You know that right? Terrible, even. It only took me, what, three months of instruction before I was kicking you butt when we sparred? Man, the look on your face that first time I tossed you. Bet you wished then you hadn’t trained me so well.”

A smile crossed Lances face, even as his vision started to blur. “No, of course not. You never did anything half-way when you trained your students. You took pride in their achievements. You smiled every time I got the new throw right and tossed your ass on the mat. Yeah, you were a lousy fighter. But my God were you a great teacher. You helped take this scrawny little movie geek and got him ready for the Grand Masters of the Circle of Dragons. That was a miracle in and of itself. It didn’t matter that I was only a few years younger than you, you made me feel like I was studying at the feet of Yoda, and you made me want to learn more. You made me enjoy being taught. You took pride in the achievements of your students. It didn’t matter that I was only a few years younger than you, you made me feel like I was studying at the feet of Yoda, and you made me want to learn more. You made me enjoy being taught. You took pride in the achievements of your students. I know you were happiest out here, getting kids out of trouble and showing them a better way. It’s why you never could have done what they said you did. ”

Lance rubbed his forearm over his eyes, his vision having become too blurry to see, but unwilling to let any tears drop. “Which is the only way they could get to you. You always took it hard where your students were concerned. If you had just waited a few more days, I might have . . . “ As his hand came into view, he saw that it was clenched into a fist. He looked from his hand to the grave and then back to his fist, which began to smolder in a gold-white light. “The world needs teachers like you a lot more than it needs some guy like me kicking in heads. But you’re not here anymore, and I am. So I’m just going to have to make do.”

Rising to his feet, Lance gave the now pristine grave a bow, his eyes closing as he said, “Be at peace, my friend. The ones that did this to you will answer for what they’ve done. I swear it.”

* * *

NOW

The White Dragon approached the front doors of the TGRI building. A simple leap had carried him within the perimeter of the building, and his steps were slow and measured. If the Black Dragon had been here, he would have employed stealth to enter the building. The Gold Dragon would have used his boundless skill at diplomacy to talk his way in reasonably. The Blue Dragon would have mediated on the problem and devised the perfect strategy for entering. Their ways were not his ways.

As he approached the door, two security guards approached him. “I’m sorry sir, business hours have ceased for the day. Please leave and come back tomorrow.”

Looking into their faces, the White Dragon managed a calm, polite and formal tone that would have impressed his teachers. “I am here to speak with the people in charge. They have much to explain, and if they cannot, they will have even more to answer for. I am asking you, politely, to take me to them.” And while he was making every genuine effort to follow Gold Dragon’s teachings, some not insignificant part of himself prayed that they’d give him an excuse.

The larger of the two guards placed a hand on the White Dragon’s shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze as he said, more firmly. “Business hours have ceased for the day. You will leave. Now. Or we will be forced to make you leave.”

And without a change in expression or tone, the White Dragon simply said, “Thank you.”

* * *

The interior lobby of the TGRI building was a picture of cleanliness and professionalism. Whomever took care of the place clearly put a lot of meticulous effort in maintaining an absolutely immaculate appearance. They were going to be very busy when they came in for work next.

The glass doors of the building abruptly exploded inwards as the two security guards went flying through them, scattering glass and furniture as they eventually crashed into the receptionists desk. Stepping through the now shattered portal, the White Dragon looked around, glass crunching beneath his feet. Then, in a voice that somehow felt much, much older than he was, he roared.

“MURDERS! DECIEVERS! CORRUPTERS OF CHILDREN AND SLAYERS OF GOOD MEN! THE WHITE DRAGON CALLS UPON YOU TO ACCOUNT FOR YOUR CRIMES AND FACE THE LAWS OF THE CITY! CONFESS YOUR CRIMES, OR FACE MY WRATH!”

Kreuzritter
11-13-2014, 12:18 PM
first, Everybody gets an HP for White Dragon setting the entire base on high alert



Lobby

the first few dozen guards are no match for you, nothing more than minimum wage mall cops or thugs with plastic badges

the next dozen, this time dark-haired men in equally dark dark 3 piece suits, put up a better fight, but you're still scything through them as you make your way to the elevator, which opens up to reveal three men brandishing rifles.

without thinking or even stopping, you use force so great that you literally take their heads clean off, sending them to the elevator floor like dead puppets..

and that's when, like THAT SCENE from THAT MOVIE, the chests of the three dead men burst open and

http://i.imgur.com/4ucbBPo.jpg

three tentacled brain-like slugs pop out like david lynch's jack-in-the-box, and flee squealing past you, spooking the hell out of what guards from the first wave are still conscious

TGRI Offices

Flare & Formica aren't in the building long before things get weird. at first you find typical office cubicle farms, but while there's nobody in them, there's no sign of any office furniture. no chairs, not even desks, just some weird outlet. the next floor up is more of the same, only quite populated, unassuming men in dark suits, all with the same identical, generic looking face, staring vacantly, like a company of Wall Street Ken dolls. you also hear a strange warbling noise, like something out of a cheap science fiction movie

but then the room fills not only with a screaming alarm, but the day-glo purple light of hidden sirens, as the corporate dead all suddenly come alive and look at you two

yes flare, there's some girl in a bug costume on the ceiling

THE LAB

Brendan, the bad news is this time, the Suits are ready for you, and while your telekinetic blast causes the cell to shudder and the protective force field (wait, when did these guys get force fields?) to buckle, it remains in place

worse news, the lead suit slams against Iggy's cell door, hard enough that you're pretty sure you must have killed him...

Iggy, they're attention is on the kid across from you, and the lead weirdo dropped something. your cell just has bars, if you act quick, you might be able to swipe it, maybe use it to escape

and then the dead man gets up

"The one known as Brendan Konda has exceeded the expectations that Kraang has expected of the one known as Brendan Konda." he...IT says, it's voice cold and literally robotic, as the remains of it's FACE slips away like a cheap Halloween mask, revealing a cold robotic skull under some sort of transparent, blue-tinted.. skin. "Kraang recommends to that which is Kraang that the one called Brendan Konda undergo further experiments to the mutagen which is the chemical known as the Mutagen."

Cogwheel, you can see the disturbance, as one of the bots loses its skinsuit, before your lab tech, who just so happens to be the dumbest-looking robot (which is quite the feat since they're all identical), walks up to you, and you see the weird, fleshy, sleeping ... 'face' in its abdomen

"Kraang is listening to that which is the Cybertronian that is from the planet cybertron that is know as Cogwheel. What does Cogwheel have to offer that which is Kraang besides the secrets of that which are cybertronians from that which is cybertron that that which is Kraang will take from the corpse that will be the body of the one called Cogwheel?"

Omega Girl
11-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Alarms? Like, what's with the alarms?" She looked up at the bug-girl above her. "Did you do that? Whose side are you on?"

Flare took a step back as the identical hoard began to step forward, chittering together in some bizarre, machine-like language. "Uh oh!"

Yeoman
11-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Cogwheel, you can see the disturbance, as one of the bots loses its skinsuit, before your lab tech, who just so happens to be the dumbest-looking robot (which is quite the feat since they're all identical), walks up to you, and you see the weird, fleshy, sleeping ... 'face' in its abdomen

"Kraang is listening to that which is the Cybertronian that is from the planet cybertron that is know as Cogwheel. What does Cogwheel have to offer that which is Kraang besides the secrets of that which are cybertronians from that which is cybertron that that which is Kraang will take from the corpse that will be the body of the one called Cogwheel?"

"Well, first up, how to program your voice synthesizer controls for better communication." Cogwheel says without missing a beat. He'd seen way too many alien species for this to be remotely weird. Heck, he'd met an Utrom or two. They were basically the same thing.

"Secondly, my man, I can get you a line on all sorts of things you can't find on Earth. I've made deals on Brockway, Ogden, Haverbrook. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBPoRwog00) I've got a whole list made out.

"If you were to let me up, I could show you were my ship is with all those records on an atlas."

Enigmatic One
11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

Somehow, the revelation of the robot underneath the Suit calmed Brendan. Enough to make him step and start thinking. And even notice the walking dinosaur with shirt on in the adjacent cell. "So, what the hell is Kraang and why do you talk like that?"

OOC
Technology: 1d20+12=32 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4716149/)

Just studying the cell setup, the force fields and such.

stavaros-the-arcane
11-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Alarms? Like, what's with the alarms?" She looked up at the bug-girl above her. "Did you do that? Whose side are you on?"

Flare took a step back as the identical hoard began to step forward, chittering together in some bizarre, machine-like language. "Uh oh!"

"ohmygod she spoke to me. eeeee!... Uh don't look at me. I didn't do anything to cause alarms. I was doing the sneaky thing too!" Formica manages to get out before leaping down from the ceiling. "Um I know now is a bad time but if we don't get horribly killed by zombie cubical drones could I um... maybe get your autograph later..."

Ares
11-13-2014, 08:21 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2



Lobby

the first few dozen guards are no match for you, nothing more than minimum wage mall cops or thugs with plastic badges

the next dozen, this time dark-haired men in equally dark dark 3 piece suits, put up a better fight, but you're still scything through them as you make your way to the elevator, which opens up to reveal three men brandishing rifles.

without thinking or even stopping, you use force so great that you literally take their heads clean off, sending them to the elevator floor like dead puppets..

and that's when, like THAT SCENE from THAT MOVIE, the chests of the three dead men burst open and

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130507031451/tmnt/images/0/0d/Tmnt_meet-kraang.jpeg

three tentacled brain-like slugs pop out like david lynch's jack-in-the-box, and flee squealing past you, spooking the hell out of what guards from the first wave are still conscious

"JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!"

The sight of . . . of . . . of he didn't know what erupting like that managed to snap White Dragon briefly out of his righteous anger. Still, the appearance of these things also focuses him a bit, and he realizes there is a lot more going on here than he had initially suspected. And that he needs to be more careful.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

OOC

White Dragon will turn his Chi Array to:
• “Know Thy World” Senses: - Mental Sense: Acute (1), Accurate (2), Counters Concealment (5), Extended 1 (1), Radius (1), Ranged (1)

He will also try to grab one of the little scuttling critters if he can, making use of his movement abilities if need be. Would that be a Fighting/Grapple check, or based off of Dex/Agi?

Mettaur2
11-14-2014, 03:31 PM
T Rocks
HP: 2, Cnd: Normal

Iggy was shocked at the sudden show of force, leaning back as he saw the mammal send the black clad hominid crashing into his cage... The sickening crunch even made him cringe slightly. "Or don't chill... Whatever you like, dude." He said quickly, only to find himself disgusted as the... THING! was exposed. What WERE these things? They weren't like any humans he had ever seen before.

However, as they turned their attention on the pink haired noid, he spied the object on the ground and flashed a bit of a grin as he leaned low and awkwardly reached his short spindly arm out to scratch the floor and try to drag the object into his grip and utilize it to open his cage slowly, and as quietly as he could manage to avoid drawing the attention


1d20+2=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4717558/) Dexterity Roll to grasp the object which the krang has dropped upon the surface that is called the floor.

Omega Girl
11-15-2014, 08:59 AM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical


"ohmygod she spoke to me. eeeee!... Uh don't look at me. I didn't do anything to cause alarms. I was doing the sneaky thing too!" Formica manages to get out before leaping down from the ceiling. "Um I know now is a bad time but if we don't get horribly killed by zombie cubical drones could I um... maybe get your autograph later..."

Flare flipped on her portable radio and dialed up the volume to maximum. Catchy, bubbling rhythms poured out. "Bug Girl, if we make it out of this alive," She reached out, pulling that steady beat into neon light and sending a sensory-numbing beam of light and sound into the nearest drone. "And you can sing back for me!"

Kreuzritter
11-15-2014, 09:38 AM
LOBBY

you easily catch one of the brainslugs, the other two skittering off somewhere, and it squeals and hisses at you in some alien language. looking at it with the Know Thy World Technique, it's life force is... unlike anything you've ever seen, and you once fought a jiang-shi vampire, like something that SHOULD NOT exist in this reality.

what's more, you sense there are a LOT more of this things upstairs, and you feel the presences of a boy, two woman, a number of animals... and a car?

LAB

Brendan, good news, you can read this cell inside and out, as you tune out the confusingly redundant speechifying of Kraang. the bad news is these Kraang guys clearly built it with you in mind. reinforced construction, refractive cyttororakium light source to keep you from concentrating, your pretty sure the floor can be electrified and there's some sort of nozzle overhead for them to pump in whatever they want, and the only way past the force field would have to be an electronic keycard device...

Like the one the dino picked up from the Kraang. who remain oblivious to his advantage, but they won't stay that way if you don't keep their attention

Iggy, that thing you picked up looks enough like your dad's security pass to his lab. you similarly tune out the kraang, but catch the gist that they experiment on humans, are some kind of aliens and want to rule the world.

meanwhile, across the lab, cogwheel gets some answers (<> = translated from Kraang-speak)

"<We are the Kraang, the dominant life form of Dimension X, which earth science calls the Annihilation Zone. we seek to conquer this world by the subliminal message devices crea...>"

another of the Kraang walks up

"Kraang, what has That which is Kraang <told you about talking with the prisoners? this exactly how we wound up working for Lab Rat>!"

all the kraang in the lab stop and chant "All hail Lab Rat! Lab Rat Rules!"

OFFICE

Flare's lightshow causes one of the suits to stagger back, blinded by the light.

"You are in this place which is the place that is wrong which is where the ones known as humans should not be for this place is for Kraang," another says, before chiping electronicly at the others, which advance on you like in those zombie movies that've been really popular these last 5 years, before two flying saucers, the size of obese housecats come floating into view, the source of that weird sound earlier, each piloted by something that looks like a brain with evil-looking yellow-green eyes

Yeoman
11-15-2014, 11:03 AM
meanwhile, across the lab, cogwheel gets some answers (<> = translated from Kraang-speak)

"<We are the Kraang, the dominant life form of Dimension X, which earth science calls the Annihilation Zone. we seek to conquer this world by the subliminal message devices crea...>"

another of the Kraang walks up

"Kraang, what has That which is Kraang <told you about talking with the prisoners? this exactly how we wound up working for Lab Rat>!"

all the kraang in the lab stop and chant "All hail Lab Rat! Lab Rat Rules!"

"Yes," Cogwheel says with a smile, "Lab Rat does in deed rule! So, now that we're all friends, and I'm going to show you how to get all sorts of tech you can't get out here in the space boonies, how about you takes these restraints off? They're really starting to mar my finish."

He looks up at the Kraang, hopefully.

stavaros-the-arcane
11-15-2014, 03:46 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical



Flare flipped on her portable radio and dialed up the volume to maximum. Catchy, bubbling rhythms poured out. "Bug Girl, if we make it out of this alive," She reached out, pulling that steady beat into neon light and sending a sensory-numbing beam of light and sound into the nearest drone. "And you can sing back for me!"

"SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Formica does a little fist pump of victory. "Oh Um, I'm Formica by the way."




OFFICE

Flare's lightshow causes one of the suits to stagger back, blinded by the light.

"You are in this place which is the place that is wrong which is where the ones known as humans should not be for this place is for Kraang," another says, before chiping electronicly at the others, which advance on you like in those zombie movies that've been really popular these last 5 years, before two flying saucers, the size of obese housecats come floating into view, the source of that weird sound earlier, each piloted by something that looks like a brain with evil-looking yellow-green eyes

"Okay first off, that is totally gross. You are totally gross." Formica says "Second, that sentence gave me a headache. Third, I'm gonna go smash your creepy robots now. Hey Flare watch this!"

And Formcia lept into the fray smashing robots left and right. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE)

OOC: Take Ten on Takedown 2 vs Kraangdroids

Enigmatic One
11-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

Right. Stalling time for the dino guy to get his head together, Brendan decided. The Kraang babbling gave him some more material to work with him. "-And seriously, you were sticking this MUTAGEN in what? My veins, my body? Your gunk?!"

OOC

Mettaur2
11-16-2014, 10:13 AM
T Rocks
HP: 2, Cnd: Normal

Easy to open the door with the card, thankfully. All it would take would be to make a break for the door while these slimey little pink things were distracted... But then again, he felt sorry for the little hominid. He didn't like being in a cage, so he doubted that the noid did either... When did Iggy ever grow such a sympathy for poor little animals? Perhaps it was the shock of ending up on this strange earth where humans actually were intelligent and talked had given him a new outlook on life... It was like waking up one day to find chickens dressing in suits. You couldn't quite look at them the same way ever again.

Alright then... Get the little pink haired monkey free, THEN escape. That was the plan.

"WAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHH!" He bellowed in his loudest shriek as he leapt from his cage and charged with thundering feet at the two Kraang while their backs were turned to fully body check them into force field.


Unarmed Attack 1d20+8=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4719433/) + HP for an extra attack against the second Kraang 1d20+8=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4719437/) DC: 19 for both.
Free action? Either trying to drop the card where Brendan can get it, or if thats not possible [summoning] his As-You-Will guitar. Im imagining it similar to Thors hammer, as in having it physically moving from where it is instead of 'appearing'.

Ares
11-16-2014, 07:53 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2


LOBBY

you easily catch one of the brainslugs, the other two skittering off somewhere, and it squeals and hisses at you in some alien language. looking at it with the Know Thy World Technique, it's life force is... unlike anything you've ever seen, and you once fought a jiang-shi vampire, like something that SHOULD NOT exist in this reality.

what's more, you sense there are a LOT more of this things upstairs, and you feel the presences of a boy, two woman, a number of animals... and a car?

White Dragon scrunches his nose up as he looks at the little critter in his hand. "You are ONE. UGLY. MOTHERF***ER." He walks into the elevator, hitting the button for floor his senses tell him the largest concentration of non-aliens are on. In these kinds of films they'd either be the human colaberators of the alien menace, or human victims being kept for experiments. So either way, he needs to speak with them.

Bouncing the alien in his palm like a baseball as the door closes, he catches it and looks into its face. "So. Do you speak English?"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

OOC

White Dragon maintains his Chi Array at:
• “Know Thy World” Senses: - Mental Sense: Acute (1), Accurate (2), Counters Concealment (5), Extended 1 (1), Radius (1), Ranged (1)

He also uses Defensive Attack to take a -2 Attack (10) / +2 (13) Defense trade in case what he immediately walks into comes out swinging.

Omega Girl
11-16-2014, 08:24 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical


"SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Formica does a little fist pump of victory. "Oh Um, I'm Formica by the way."

"Nice to meat you, Formica." Flare winced as robots parts went flying. The music kept pounding; the sounds of battle were certainly lous enough, but too irregular to shape easily. Music was intuitive. Music was putty. A new track rolled out...

Lost in a dream
I don't know which way to go
If you are all that you seem
Then baby, I'm movin' way too slow


"Showtime!"

Flare stepped forward, careful to move away from the other girl. Grabbing the pound rhythms, she twisted them and exploded into a halo of dazzling light.

OOC
Moving so Formica is outside the blast radius, and using dazzling burst to clear out a pack of Kraangdroids.

Kreuzritter
11-17-2014, 08:52 AM
ELEVATOR

the creature can only squeal, hiss and look nauseous, before the door opens up and you arrive at

OFFICE

...what can only be the set of the newest music video by Flare, as she sings while hurling waves of light into the faces of a small army of men looking identical to the three you 'decapitated' and had these slugs in them, while a young woman in some kind of bug costume tosses them aside like ragdolls on brute strength alone

with your ki sense, you tell that none of the horde are alive, but some kind of robot, each with one of the slugs riding in the abdomen

Flare, Formica, the elevator behind you opens up to reveal some guy in black and white pajamas, holding what has to be the world's largest wad of used chewing gu... no wait, its one of those tings from the mini flying saucers, which are trying to shoot you with lasers

luckily, they're lousy shots

LAB

Brendan, you watch as the dino guy takes the Kraang apart like cardboard standees, and runs a keycard through something, turning off the door to your cell

unfortunately, both of you can now see the vault-sized lab, taking up what most be three stories, crawling with 'naked' Kraangdroids, and some sort of giant robot on the main operating table on your level.

Cogwheel, as the Kraang turn to deal with the escapees or head downstairs to deal with intruders, your restraints suddenly pop loose,

Moments before a loud, automated voice announces throughout the building

"SECURITY PROTOCOLS DINENGAGED. RELEASING TRAAG IN T-MINUS 1 MINUTE."

And the Kraang start panicking

stavaros-the-arcane
11-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Flare, Formica, the elevator behind you opens up to reveal some guy in black and white pajamas, holding what has to be the world's largest wad of used chewing gu... no wait, its one of those tings from the mini flying saucers, which are trying to shoot you with lasers

luckily, they're lousy shots

"Eww, they're even more gross out of their tin cans." Formica says seeing the guy holding one of the brain-slug-things in his hand.

Then she leaps up and punches at one of the flying saucers.

OOC: 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4720891/) → [8,8] = (16) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4720891/)




Moments before a loud, automated voice announces throughout the building

"SECURITY PROTOCOLS DINENGAGED. RELEASING TRAAG IN T-MINUS 1 MINUTE."

And the Kraang start panicking

Formica stops punching alien robot things for a moment to say "What's a Traag?"

Yeoman
11-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Cogwheel, as the Kraang turn to deal with the escapees or head downstairs to deal with intruders, your restraints suddenly pop loose,

Moments before a loud, automated voice announces throughout the building

"SECURITY PROTOCOLS DINENGAGED. RELEASING TRAAG IN T-MINUS 1 MINUTE."

And the Kraang start panicking

Cogwheel hops up on the table. "Hey, guys, it's been real fun. I'll message you some language lessons later. For now, I gotta roll." Leaping forward Cogwheel changes to His alt-mode (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_El_Camino#Fifth_generation_.281978.E2.80 .931987.29) in mid air and crashes through the door and into the hallway, racing towards the nearest exit he can find.

Honking his horn he calls out, "make way organics!"

Omega Girl
11-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical


"Eww, they're even more gross out of their tin cans." Formica says seeing the guy holding one of the brain-slug-things in his hand.

Then she leaps up and punches at one of the flying saucers.

"Totally!" Flare leveled a beam of blinding color directly into the other circling saucer. "They're like tapioca without the people skills!"

OOC: Blasting with a dazzle beam: 1d20+8=28 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4721150/)



Formica stops punching alien robot things for a moment to say "What's a Traag?"

"I think they hit the Top 40 last month. Aren't they a punk/jazz fusion thing?" She turned to the newcomer. "Are you with Traag? If not, we need to move, because there are answers somewhere here, and I want to find them before the second act starts."

Ares
11-18-2014, 07:48 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2


ELEVATOR

the creature can only squeal, hiss and look nauseous, before the door opens up and you arrive at

"Hey now, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"



OFFICE

...what can only be the set of the newest music video by Flare, as she sings while hurling waves of light into the faces of a small army of men looking identical to the three you 'decapitated' and had these slugs in them, while a young woman in some kind of bug costume tosses them aside like ragdolls on brute strength alone

with your ki sense, you tell that none of the horde are alive, but some kind of robot, each with one of the slugs riding in the abdomen

Flare, Formica, the elevator behind you opens up to reveal some guy in black and white pajamas, holding what has to be the world's largest wad of used chewing gu... no wait, its one of those tings from the mini flying saucers, which are trying to shoot you with lasers

luckily, they're lousy shots

White Dragon blinks for a moment, before turning back to the little alien brain spud in his hand. "You know, I've just realized that this is still not the weirdest night I've ever had. And its taken weird mutant chest bursters and what looks like some superheroes to make me realize that. I'm not sure if I should feel depressed or not."

And with that, the White Dragon leaps in to join the fray.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

OOC

White Dragon will switch his Chi array to:
• “Dragon Strike” Strength Damage +0, Extras (Penetrating 4, Multi-Attack 4, Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 1 - Chi/Spirit)

He will then use Move-By Action in conjunction with either of his movement abilities (Speed and Leaping of 120 feet) and the Mult-Attack ability to hit multiple targets to hit as many of the bad guys in the area as he can. He will also Power Attack -2/+2, for a base damage of +6 and attack of 10.

1d20+10=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4722538/)

He will hold on to the squealing alien the whole while. Visually it should look like him leaping from one opponent, kicking it, and kicking off of it simultaneously to fly to the next one, until he's hit as many as he can. He should land near Flare and Formica
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________


Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"I think they hit the Top 40 last month. Aren't they a punk/jazz fusion thing?" She turned to the newcomer. "Are you with Traag? If not, we need to move, because there are answers somewhere here, and I want to find them before the second act starts."

After what was hopefully an impressive acrobatic display, the White Dragon lands relatively close to the two women, though not withing what he imagines to be striking distance. "I've got no idea what a Traag is. Unless he's one of these guys." He bounces the weird little mutant alien thing in his palm again before glancing down at it. "Anytime you want to start talking, feel free. Your entertainment value dwindles the longer to you swear at me in Hutt-esse."

Turning back to the two women, he continues. "I am the White Dragon. I am here to find out what this company's connection is to Blooze and to the suffering it has caused. I can sense other beings different from these creatures within this building. I can lead us to them, and hopefully they will have the answers we seek."

Mettaur2
11-18-2014, 07:57 PM
T Rocks
HP: 1/2 Cnd: Normal

" Okay, this Traang sounds like mondo gnarly business. Let's not be here when he makes the scene." Iggy said as he looked down at the little human and was caught off guard as the robot leapt into the air with the most bodacious transforming sound he had ever heard and began to speed away. "Seems like chasing after Mr Roboto will give us a clear path! Time to bail, Bubbles!"

Enigmatic One
11-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

"Brendan, not Bubbles!" Brendan corrected, as he lifted off a few inches above the ground and flew after the other two.

OOC

stavaros-the-arcane
11-19-2014, 04:15 PM
After what was hopefully an impressive acrobatic display, the White Dragon lands relatively close to the two women, though not withing what he imagines to be striking distance. "I've got no idea what a Traag is. Unless he's one of these guys." He bounces the weird little mutant alien thing in his palm again before glancing down at it. "Anytime you want to start talking, feel free. Your entertainment value dwindles the longer to you swear at me in Hutt-esse."

Turning back to the two women, he continues. "I am the White Dragon. I am here to find out what this company's connection is to Blooze and to the suffering it has caused. I can sense other beings different from these creatures within this building. I can lead us to them, and hopefully they will have the answers we seek."

"Huh, looks like these blooze peddling creeps have brought a lot of people sniffing at their door. I'm Formica by the way." The Ant themed vigilante said.

Kreuzritter
11-20-2014, 07:11 AM
OFFICE

between the three of you, you make easy work of the Kraang in front of you, but more keep coming... up until a secret door explodes open from the force of a speeding Chevrolet El Camino that appears to be driving itself, followed by a pink haired boy and a humanoid dinosaur

Cogwheel, you escape from the lab, but having no idea where you are, you only wind up in what must be the Kraang barracks, "cleverly" disguised as a cubicle farm, where three locals are literally knee-deep in Kraangdroid carcases

the automated voice speaks again

TRAAG RELEASED, ACTIVE ORDERS: SEARCH AND DESTROY ALL THAT IS NOT TRAAG.

this ominous announcement is followed by another, this time a distinctly living voice

"Well, I can't say its been fun, Kraang. thanks for the uplift, by the way, me and the rest of the pack appreciate opposable thumbs and superpowers. but those six? yeah, trust a rat to know when the ship's sinking. if them or Traag don't get you, those assault choppers outside will. So, we're just gonna take the saucer and the SMG gizmos and bid you, the little people, a fond farewell!"

and on cue, the building is rocked by several explosions, and you all can indeed hear the distinct whooping noise of helicopters, before a terrible, monstrous roar echoes from upstairs, along with VERY heavy-sounding footsteps, the sound of thick stone on metal.

Yeoman
11-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Cogwheel shifts to his bot-mode. "So... anyone else know what is going on and/or how to get out of here? Anyone? I can give you like, 50 Republic Credits to make it worth your while?"

stavaros-the-arcane
11-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Cogwheel shifts to his bot-mode. "So... anyone else know what is going on and/or how to get out of here? Anyone? I can give you like, 50 Republic Credits to make it worth your while?"

"Nope on the first one... also what the the hell talking car robot... I snuck in here looking for clues to a conspiracy thing regarding the blooze trade." Formica says "Now we have brainslugs and robots and dinosaurs everywhere. This night has gotten far weirder than I thought possible. Also the exit is in that general direction." Formica gestures vaguely the way she and Flare came in. "Oh and now Traag is loose, whatever that is."

Yeoman
11-20-2014, 04:02 PM
"Nope on the first one... also what the the hell talking car robot... I snuck in here looking for clues to a conspiracy thing regarding the blooze trade." Formica says "Now we have brainslugs and robots and dinosaurs everywhere. This night has gotten far weirder than I thought possible. Also the exit is in that general direction." Formica gestures vaguely the way she and Flare came in. "Oh and now Traag is loose, whatever that is."

"Yeah, I'm kinda guessing we don't want to meet Traag. I'm beatin' feat for the exit. You're welcome to come along."

Omega Girl
11-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"I've got directions, and you can keep the fifty if you give us a lift out here!"

Yeoman
11-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"I've got directions, and you can keep the fifty if you give us a lift out here!"

Cogwheel returns to his alt-mode. "Works for me," he says, his doors opening. "But be careful with the upholstery. This cost me a pretty penny."

Mettaur2
11-22-2014, 05:14 PM
Iggy
HP: 1/2 Cnd: Normal

"WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!" Waving his arms as he quickly moved between the cybertronian and the door. "WHOA! Am I the only dude that heard the mondo gnarly voice, and those heavy blasts outside? Are all of you dudes and dudettes REALLY wanting to run out into a warzone?" He said as he looked between them with a suprised look on his face.

"We go bustin out of this place, we're liable to get ourselves nuked to street pizza! Mr. Roboto, are you really a bad enough dude to outrun all that?"

Enigmatic One
11-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

"I'm not staying in this place a moment longer." Brendan spat, intent on escaping the durance vile he had been sent to. Again.

OOC

Yeoman
11-23-2014, 08:13 AM
Iggy
HP: 1/2 Cnd: Normal

"WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!" Waving his arms as he quickly moved between the cybertronian and the door. "WHOA! Am I the only dude that heard the mondo gnarly voice, and those heavy blasts outside? Are all of you dudes and dudettes REALLY wanting to run out into a warzone?" He said as he looked between them with a suprised look on his face.

"We go bustin out of this place, we're liable to get ourselves nuked to street pizza! Mr. Roboto, are you really a bad enough dude to outrun all that?"

"I've been told it's less about to than from when running. From here, from whatever that is. I think it's a solid plan."

Ares
11-23-2014, 11:14 AM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2

White Dragon looks from one member of the oddly assembled group to the next, then says, "I don't know how the rest of you wound up here, but I came here to find answers as to the poison this company is spreading through the streets. The poison that has killed or corrupted who knows how many people. Instead I find this place populated by aliens and robots. Some of you were prisoners here, some of you came here of your own volition. Are any of you satisfied with what you know of this place, or know where we should start looking for answers once we go? I for one thing we should stand and fight, and get the answers we seek."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

OOC

Kreuzritter
11-23-2014, 11:24 AM
more roaring and heavy stomping upstairs, and cogwheel, iggy and Brendan, it occurs to you that you three might not have been the only prisoners of the Kraang upstairs

Yeoman
11-23-2014, 12:06 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2

White Dragon looks from one member of the oddly assembled group to the next, then says, "I don't know how the rest of you wound up here, but I came here to find answers as to the poison this company is spreading through the streets. The poison that has killed or corrupted who knows how many people. Instead I find this place populated by aliens and robots. Some of you were prisoners here, some of you came here of your own volition. Are any of you satisfied with what you know of this place, or know where we should start looking for answers once we go? I for one thing we should stand and fight, and get the answers we seek."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

OOC

"Yes. yes I am completely cool with it. I did not survive two million years of civil war by not knowing when to cut and run."


more roaring and heavy stomping upstairs, and cogwheel, iggy and Brendan, it occurs to you that you three might not have been the only prisoners of the Kraang upstairs

"Like that. That is the perfect sign it's time to leave. Like a Predacon team on the rampage."

stavaros-the-arcane
11-23-2014, 05:13 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2

White Dragon looks from one member of the oddly assembled group to the next, then says, "I don't know how the rest of you wound up here, but I came here to find answers as to the poison this company is spreading through the streets. The poison that has killed or corrupted who knows how many people. Instead I find this place populated by aliens and robots. Some of you were prisoners here, some of you came here of your own volition. Are any of you satisfied with what you know of this place, or know where we should start looking for answers once we go? I for one thing we should stand and fight, and get the answers we seek."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

OOC

"Kung fu man has a point." Formica says. "I got more questions than answers since coming here."

Enigmatic One
11-24-2014, 05:27 AM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

*WHACK*

White Dragon, you feel as if someone slugged you hard in the face, then slapped you for good measure. Brendan hasn't moved an inch though. And he glared at White Dragon with the fury of a thousand suns.

"You have no idea how long I've been held prisoner! Right now, the only answer that matters is: am I free? So shut up, you arrogant, posturing capeboy---"

The Traag's roar cut him off, and Brendan looked back, remembering the extent of the operations here. "Oh great. Other prisoners. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit, Damnit..."

Brendan started heading back, unwilling to let fellow prisoners languish - while pulling what some in future decades would refer to as a Vegeta.

OOC

Mettaur2
11-24-2014, 06:48 AM
Iggy
HP: 1/2 Cnd: Normal

"Okay, look. I want to get out of here too... But, like, running into a Zilla-load of incoming missles isn't going to help us... Pajama-man, I don't kn-- Hey.. Hey Bubbles, where you going?" He said, suprised as he had partly ignored the loud incoming sounds, but found himself more concerned with his co-captive... suddenly shocked to see him running BACK?


Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3
The Traag's roar cut him off, and Brendan looked back, remembering the extent of the operations here. "Oh great. Other prisoners. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit, Damnit..."

Brendan started heading back, unwilling to let fellow prisoners languish - while pulling what some in future decades would refer to as a Vegeta.

OOC

"Other pris- Ohhhh... I didn't even THINK. Of course there would be others." The large tyrano groaned as he shook his head. " Well, can't let this crazy mondo-evil corporation continue to experiment on monkeys... And I can leave dumb animals like... to be totally scarfed by whatever this Traang is... We're heading back in, dudes. Mind if I bum a little help?"

Omega Girl
11-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Alright, alright. Karate kid makes a good point, but there's no sense in running around with targets on our chests, hang on." Flare scanned through her portable radio's stations, until she found something sedate and predictable and easy to work with. "Ugh. Elevetar music. But it'll do for this. Stay close to me."

She rolled the bland music around into bland faces and dead eyes, mimicking the weird office drones the kraang wore as bodies and overlaying them on top of the four human-sized travelers. She pointed to Cogwheel and Iggy "Okay, here's the deal: We've just recaptured you two. The other four are outside. Sorry, wait..." She tweaked the sound of her voice into a mechanical monotone. "We four are the four that are of the kraang, and you two are those who were the escaped prisoners, but who are no longer escaped."

OOC: Flare's using her audio/visual Illusion power to disguise her and the other three humans.

Yeoman
11-24-2014, 05:33 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Alright, alright. Karate kid makes a good point, but there's no sense in running around with targets on our chests, hang on." Flare scanned through her portable radio's stations, until she found something sedate and predictable and easy to work with. "Ugh. Elevetar music. But it'll do for this. Stay close to me."

She rolled the bland music around into bland faces and dead eyes, mimicking the weird office drones the kraang wore as bodies and overlaying them on top of the four human-sized travelers. She pointed to Cogwheel and Iggy "Okay, here's the deal: We've just recaptured you two. The other four are outside. Sorry, wait..." She tweaked the sound of her voice into a mechanical monotone. "We four are the four that are of the kraang, and you two are those who were the escaped prisoners, but who are no longer escaped."

OOC: Flare's using her audio/visual Illusion power to disguise her and the other three humans.

"I want it known this is an exceptionally bad plan. The exit is right over there."

Omega Girl
11-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Who wants to live forever, anyway?"

Kreuzritter
11-26-2014, 06:19 AM
the six of you head back up into the lab...

and you could have been preceded by a full-scale marching band and I think you'd get as little attention from the Kraangdroids, the reason being they're trying to recapture a number of humans and strange human-animal and animal-animal hybrids, while dealing with what can only be this Traag creature

http://i.imgur.com/YiyZRBH.png

a 20-some-odd foot tall giant of volcanic rock, with ominously glowing joints, eye sockets and 'veins', before it vomits up a stream of lava, melting a bank of computers.

but while Traag obviously dominates the scene, you notice he's not the only problem, as some kraangdroids are fighting a mix of commandos and... ninjas?



initiatives, please.

stavaros-the-arcane
11-26-2014, 08:34 AM
"What the what?" Formica says as she stares at the scene before them. "Okay, so Lava monster, jail break, army dudes and ninjas... I don't know what I was expecting but this wasn't it. Well let's get busy." She cracks her knuckles.


OOC: Initiative 1d20+5 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729226/) → [14,5] = (19) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729226/)

Omega Girl
11-26-2014, 03:42 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Are we... Are we in a movie or something? This is a lot bigger than drugs... I think." Flare scours the area, looking for anything they could grab and run with. "We may be in over our heads."


OOC: Perception (1d20+6=26) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729509/)
Initiative (1d20 + 4=12) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729511/)

Yeoman
11-26-2014, 04:03 PM
"What in the actual Pit am I even looking at? I was told Eart was a relaxing backwoods planet!"

Init: 1d20=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729532/)

Enigmatic One
11-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

"Backwoods? Really?!"

OOC
Initiative: 1d20=14 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729541/)

Ares
11-26-2014, 05:19 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2

White Dragon looks around the room and lets out a sigh. "Ninjas. Of course it had to be ninjas."

He pinches the bridge of his nose between two fingers before saying, "Okay, we need to try to separate the combatants from the non-combatants, get the innocent prisoners out. The weird aliens we were fighting are still in the Bad Guys Column so far. We need to quickly figure out where the rest of these guys fit in. I'll try to get close enough to the ninjas to see if they're willing to talk."

He turns to Iggy. "The non-humans might react better to you. You kind of fit in with them better than the rest of us."

He glances up at Cogwheel. "I don't suppose you have some kind of universal translator or anything that might let you communicate with the big lava thing, do you?"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
OOC

Initiative: 1d20+5 = 9 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729564/)

Yeoman
11-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

"Backwoods? Really?!"

"Well you are all the way out in the Space Boonies."

[QUOTE=Ares;54529]

He glances up at Cogwheel. "I don't suppose you have some kind of universal translator or anything that might let you communicate with the big lava thing, do you?"

"No way, you know how expensive those things are? You're lucky I picked up the local language. It's just that, some Interlac, and Neo-Cybex."

Mettaur2
11-26-2014, 05:52 PM
Iggy
HP: 1/2 Cnd: Normal

" Ahw, this is seriously heavy..." Iggy stared with wide eyes at the creature, this 'Traang'. Whatever he had expected it to be, this was not it. The entire scene was totally a swirl of confusion and mondo bogus dudes alongside the innocent victims.

Glancing towards pajama man, Iggy held out his hand as he wielded his As-You-Will guitar. " These dude are as strange to me as you are. I figure we're all strange here... But that's fine. Because, dudes?



This scene's about to get WILD! WAAAUGH!"

Initiative 1d20+3=7 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729606/)

Kreuzritter
11-27-2014, 06:38 AM
Initiative order

Formica 19
Cogwheel 17
Brendan 14
Flare 12
Traag 10
White Dragon 9
Iggy 7
Kraangdroids, commandos and ninjas: 4

Formica is up first



Flare, you do see a computer terminal still untouched, which appears to display just what the Kraang were up to before all hell broke loose

stavaros-the-arcane
11-27-2014, 07:17 AM
"Right you guys make with the talky talk and getting the prisoners out of here. I'm going to go punch a lava monster in the face." Formica said before leaping at Traag.


OOC: Formica Punch! 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729955/) → [17,8] = (25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729955/)if that hits DMG dc 23

Kreuzritter
11-29-2014, 05:10 PM
"Right you guys make with the talky talk and getting the prisoners out of here. I'm going to go punch a lava monster in the face." Formica said before leaping at Traag.


OOC: Formica Punch! 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729955/) → [17,8] = (25) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4729955/)if that hits DMG dc 23

the good news is, you're pretty sure you hurt it, the way your punch dislocate its jaw and howl

the bad news is, as Traag reaches up to reset its jaw, you probably just made it mad



that's a bruised, over to cogwheel

Yeoman
11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
the good news is, you're pretty sure you hurt it, the way your punch dislocate its jaw and howl

the bad news is, as Traag reaches up to reset its jaw, you probably just made it mad



that's a bruised, over to cogwheel

"Yeah, you all fight the guy made of Lava! I will direct these poor innocent people out of here! And maybe show them to the street!" And then maybe disconnect my comm and lay low for a week "You guys let me know when you need that help!

Cogwheel set his vocal unit to maximum decibels and shouted, "Hey, people, everyone that is being held here illegally, ignore that I am a mechanoid twice your size and please proceed orderly out the door behind me, okay!?!"

((IC is down, so I had to go honor system: Persuation: 1d20+12=19+12=31. Which looks really bad when I roll a 19...))

Enigmatic One
11-29-2014, 06:03 PM
OOC
For the future, I recommend www.coyotecode.net/roll/

Kreuzritter
12-02-2014, 11:03 AM
some of the escapees follow cogwheel's advice, the ones being harassed by the kraang don't have that option

more to the point, you just got Traag's attention as the largest unsmashed thing in the room besides tself

Yeoman
12-02-2014, 12:00 PM
some of the escapees follow cogwheel's advice, the ones being harassed by the kraang don't have that option

more to the point, you just got Traag's attention as the largest unsmashed thing in the room besides tself


"Hey there, fellow sentient! Those are some sweet biceps? Do you lift, dude?"

Persuasion: 1D0+12 = [1]+12 = 13 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=77940)

Kreuzritter
12-02-2014, 12:21 PM
"Hey there, fellow sentient! Those are some sweet biceps? Do you lift, dude?"

Persuasion: 1D0+12 = [1]+12 = 13 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=77940)

*mindless roar*

apparently he does, but traag doesn't like your face

over to brendan

Yeoman
12-02-2014, 12:36 PM
*mindless roar*

apparently he does, but traag doesn't like your face

over to brendan

"Yeah? Well I don't like your face either. You should be careful! I have the death sentence in twelve systems!"

Enigmatic One
12-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

The moment he saw them, Brendan was utterly focused on the Kraang. With a snarl on his face, he moved forward, gesturing to make one Kraang rise into the air and be tossed into another.

OOC
Perception Move Object 8 - as an attack, that's Toughness DC 23

Kreuzritter
12-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

The moment he saw them, Brendan was utterly focused on the Kraang. With a snarl on his face, he moved forward, gesturing to make one Kraang rise into the air and be tossed into another.

OOC
Perception Move Object 8 - as an attack, that's Toughness DC 23



kraangdroids are minions

*rolls*

you take both out



Brendan slams one kraangdroid into another, freeing up another group of prisoners to flee



flare's turn

Omega Girl
12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

Cogwheel seemed to have the civilians in hand, but Formica rushing in was going to result in a crushed bug without a little help. "Hey, rocky! Chill out and enjoy the show!"

Blasting Traag with her Dazzle attack: Dazzle (1d20+8=26) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4731127/). DC 18 Dodge save to not be dazed/defenseless/incapacitated

Kreuzritter
12-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

Cogwheel seemed to have the civilians in hand, but Formica rushing in was going to result in a crushed bug without a little help. "Hey, rocky! Chill out and enjoy the show!"

Blasting Traag with her Dazzle attack: Dazzle (1d20+8=26) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4731127/). DC 18 Dodge save to not be dazed/defenseless/incapacitated

*rolls*

Traag growls unappreciably at your light show as it staggers around, and moves towards cogwheel



traag is dazed, only makes a move action to get in reach of cogwheel

over to white dragon

Ares
12-04-2014, 03:46 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2 - 1 = 1

With a sigh, the White Dragon moved, hoping the people he'd found himself with be able to handle themselves. A single leap sent him flying across the battlefield, and with a corkscrewing flip he positioned himself to land in the midst of battle between the weird alien robots, the commando squad and . . . . *sigh* . . . the ninja.

Landing on the ground, the White Dragon rolled onto his back while his legs scissored out in a perfect circle, releasing a wave of white fiery chi that lashed outwards, yet aimed so precisely that it struck only the alien robots (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCXHi0kFucc&feature=player_detailpage#t=146). It was possible that these men fighting the aliens were doing so for honorable reasons.

Flipping himself back to his feet, and assuming that he had the attention of at least a few of the people around him, the White Dragon said, "I am the White Dragon. I come in peace, but will defend myself if provoked. Who are you, and why are you here?" He then repeats himself in Japanese for the benefit of the ninja.


__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
OOC

White Dragon will burn a Hero Point to stunt the following ability off of his Chi Array:

• Twin Tails of the Dragon: +0 Strength Damage, Extras (Burst AoE 4, Selective 4, Extended Range 2, Improved Trip)

He will then make a Trip Attack against the kraangdroids and only the kraangdroids, and as per Improved Trip does so at no penalty and the droids resist with Agility.

Trip Attempt: 1d20 (7) + 12 = 19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732168/)

Kreuzritter
12-04-2014, 03:58 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 2 - 1 = 1

With a sigh, the White Dragon moved, hoping the people he'd found himself with be able to handle themselves. A single leap sent him flying across the battlefield, and with a corkscrewing flip he positioned himself to land in the midst of battle between the weird alien robots, the commando squad and . . . . *sigh* . . . the ninja.

Landing on the ground, the White Dragon rolled onto his back while his legs scissored out in a perfect circle, releasing a wave of white fiery chi that lashed outwards, yet aimed so precisely that it struck only the alien robots (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCXHi0kFucc&feature=player_detailpage#t=146). It was possible that these men fighting the aliens were doing so for honorable reasons.

Flipping himself back to his feet, and assuming that he had the attention of at least a few of the people around him, the White Dragon said, "I am the White Dragon. I come in peace, but will defend myself if provoked. Who are you, and why are you here?" He then repeats himself in Japanese for the benefit of the ninja.


__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
OOC

White Dragon will burn a Hero Point to stunt the following ability off of his Chi Array:

• Twin Tails of the Dragon: +0 Strength Damage, Extras (Burst AoE 4, Selective 4, Extended Range 2, Improved Trip)

He will then make a Trip Attack against the kraangdroids and only the kraangdroids, and as per Improved Trip does so at no penalty and the droids resist with Agility.

Trip Attempt: 1d20 (7) + 12 = 19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732168/)

the Kraangdroids go down like tenpins, allowing the rest of the prisoner's to flee

Neither party responds to you verbally, but the commandos keep firing at their kraang adversaries



Iggy's turn

Mettaur2
12-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Iggy
HP: 2/2 Cnd: Normal

" YEAH! " Iggy squealed out as he watched the last of the civilians running out, cleared by Mr. Kung Fu Super Dude.

Rushing through the carnage, the large reptillian rock star slid to position himself to one side of the giant volcanic creature and held his claws up, guitar clenched tightly in the other. " Dudes, right now these brain-lings seem to be the biggest threat to me! " He shouted and began to rock out on the guitar as it acted as if it was plugged to an amplifier, chords shredding at a faster and faster pace as a small device past its bridge began to glow and flash.

" HARMONIZE! NICE! " Turning the guitar to the Traang, he let out a powerful blast of kinetic force to drive it back against a group of Kraang.



Using Power Chord: Line area Damage linked with Move Objects (Away). Dodge DC 18, Dmg DC 23. Trying to blast the Traang and Kraang into a wall (also trying to squash Kraang with the Traang or get him to squabble with them).

Kreuzritter
12-04-2014, 06:15 PM
unfortunately, Traag is able to resist your shockwave, and seems only slightly annoyed at your attempts

the ninjas as one drop smoke bombs and abandon the field, while the Kraangdroids are focussed on the commandos, who feel likewise (mostly because they don't have the ordnance to fight Traag).



traag passes both saves.

ninjas flee, kraang and commandos are now scenery

back to formica

stavaros-the-arcane
12-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Formica goes for another punch but nails a particularly solid part of the Traag's hide, not doing any notable damage to the lava monster.


OOC: Unarmed attack, 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732311/) → [4,8] = (12) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732311/)

Yeoman
12-04-2014, 06:31 PM
And since that should make it my turn...


*rolls*

Traag growls unappreciably at your light show as it staggers around, and moves towards cogwheel



traag is dazed, only makes a move action to get in reach of cogwheel

over to white dragon

Cogwheel flies randomly towards the Lava Monster.

"Oh, Primus! It's coming right at me!"

Attack: 1d20+6=17 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732318/) DC 25 toughness if that hits.

Kreuzritter
12-04-2014, 07:01 PM
*rolls*

and another bruised



Cogwheel's might robot powers visibly hurt Traag

Brendan's turn

Enigmatic One
12-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

Brendan had to resist the urge to continue after the Kraangdroids. Just beat the Traag thing and then he could bail.

The Traag found itself pushing against an invisible force with every inch of its body in order to move.

OOC
TK Grab: Perception Affliction 8 (Resisted by Dodge; Hindered/Vulnerable, Defenseless/Immobile)
DC 18

Ares
12-08-2014, 09:10 AM
(Just topping both of these before they fall too far down the lists)

Kreuzritter
12-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2 / LP: 3

Brendan had to resist the urge to continue after the Kraangdroids. Just beat the Traag thing and then he could bail.

The Traag found itself pushing against an invisible force with every inch of its body in order to move.

OOC
TK Grab: Perception Affliction 8 (Resisted by Dodge; Hindered/Vulnerable, Defenseless/Immobile)
DC 18

oh right, forgot I still had to reply

*rolls*



Traag finds itself wholly rooted to the ground, struggling against your psychic power with its alien might



defenseless and immobile. Flare's turn

Omega Girl
12-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: Radical

"Well, they seem to have that big guy under control. Time to direct traffic." Flare dipped into the ambient noise and pulled enough repeating patterns to spin up a half-dozen copies of herself, each one directing the escaping prisoners back down the route they'd just cleared.

Kreuzritter
12-09-2014, 10:38 AM
the remaining prisoners are able to flee.

unfortunately, with the sound like a backing up avalanche, Traag starts to cough, before vomiting up a torrent of burning lava in everyone's general direction



DC 20 Dodge check vs cone area for everyone in front of traag, DC 20 TOU if you pass, DC 25 tou fail

white dragon's turn

Omega Girl
12-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: -1 Bruise, Staggered

While not burned alive, Flare's unplanned leap from the lava slam her point-blank into on the lab's metal bulkheads, leaving her reeling.



Dodge (1d20+9=14) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736017/)
Toughness (1d20+7=10) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736018/)

Yeoman
12-09-2014, 01:15 PM
the remaining prisoners are able to flee.

unfortunately, with the sound like a backing up avalanche, Traag starts to cough, before vomiting up a torrent of burning lava in everyone's general direction



DC 20 Dodge check vs cone area for everyone in front of traag, DC 20 TOU if you pass, DC 25 tou fail

white dragon's turn
1d20+6=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736106/)
1d20+10=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736107/) Bruised, stunned.

Kreuzritter
12-09-2014, 01:51 PM
1d20+6=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736106/)
1d20+10=18 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736107/) Bruised, stunned.

ooc: just bruised, yeo

Yeoman
12-09-2014, 01:53 PM
ooc: just bruised, yeo

Dont's uppose I get a bonus for the Critical dodge check? :)

Ares
12-09-2014, 03:12 PM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 1 - 1 = 0
Condition: Bruised (-1)


the remaining prisoners are able to flee.

unfortunately, with the sound like a backing up avalanche, Traag starts to cough, before vomiting up a torrent of burning lava in everyone's general direction



DC 20 Dodge check vs cone area for everyone in front of traag, DC 20 TOU if you pass, DC 25 tou fail

white dragon's turn

Having had actual experience fighting things that spew fire and the like, the White Dragon was only mildly surprised when the thing in front of him started spewing lava at them.

"DEMON DOGS!"

Okay, moderately surprised. Still, he was able to dodge out of the way of the lava with a backwards flip, though his hand and arm caught a glancing glob of molten slag. Thankfully, the burns were only relatively minor and his uniform did not catch on fire. The sound of his allies screaming in various stages of pain
caused his head to snap towards them, only for his glaring eyes to return towards the lava golem in front of him.

"You like to play with fire, monster?" the White Dragon asked, his burnt hand suddenly sheathed in what looked like gold-white flames. A single leap carried him over the lava flow and in front of the monstrous creature. "Let us see if your lava burns hotter than my FURY!"

And then he punched the creature with everything he had.


OOC

Dodge Save: 1d20 (20 ) + 11 = 31 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736150/)
Toughness Save: 1d20 (11) + 5= 16 (http://1d20 (11) + 5= 16)

White Dragon is now Bruised (-1), and has officially had enough of this guy.

White Dragon is going to burn a Hero Point to activate Ultimate Effort (Aim), which gives him a 20 to hit, and use Power Attack (-5/+5) in conjunction with:

• “Dragon Strike” Strength Damage +0, Extras (Penetrating 4, Multi-Attack 4, Affects Insubstantial 2, Variable Descriptor 1 - Chi/Spirit)

He will then use Extra Effort to gain an additional action and attack this round rather than next round.

So by my math, that's 27 to hit. How difficult the Toughness Save is depends on the degrees of success.

1 Degree: DC 24
2 Degrees: DC 26
3 Degrees: DC 29

White Dragon will be Fatigued/Hindered at the start of his next turn.

Kreuzritter
12-09-2014, 04:00 PM
You strike Traag hard enough that it flies apart under your assault, head limbs knocked across the lab like you'd taken apart a modular mannequin, only for some of those parts to come flying back and reattaching, but you definitely hurt this thing



bruised and staggered

ares, you might be interested in the 'insert horizontal line' button in your screen options than trying to find the right length of spamming dash.

iggy's turn

Ares
12-09-2014, 04:06 PM
(That does look a lot better. Thanks.)

Mettaur2
12-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Iggy
HP: 2/2, Cnd: Normal

" WAOW! Hot floor! Hot! " Iggy squealed as he moved with suprising grace considering his large side, spinning about and hopping away from the flowing lava as he swung his tail about him.

" This dudes putting out some majorly harsh vibes! But let's see if we can't make him mellow out some! YEAH " Running his fingers across the strings, he began playing again and moving closer to the traang hoping that he could overtake the creature with his righteous rock and roll!

"PARTY DOWN!"


Dodge Check1d20+6=24 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736225/) PASSTough Check1d20+8=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736226/) PASS

Using -Rock Out [Burst Area Affliction; Compelled, Entranced, Controlled; Concentration] 8. Dodge DC 18

stavaros-the-arcane
12-09-2014, 07:42 PM
OOC: Dodge 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736335/) → [19,8] = (27) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736335/)Toughness 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736341/) → [4,8] = (12),
(http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736341/)Hp to reroll 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736345/) → [12,8] = (20) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736345/)

Formica just barely manages to leap and roll out of the way of the flaming spray. Her costume, while durable is scorched in a number of places.

Enigmatic One
12-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Brendan Konda
HP: 2->1 / LP: 3
COND: Unharmed

The lava pattered off Brendan's invisible shield.

OOC
Dodge: 1d20+4=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736414/)
Toughness: 1d20+12=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736448/)
HP reroll: 1d20+12=32 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4736450/)

Kreuzritter
12-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Traag fails to faill to iggy's music. a bunch of kraang and commandos start shooting at the rock monster though, chipping away at it through combined force of arms



back to Cogwheel

Yeoman
12-10-2014, 01:58 PM
Cogwheel dives at Trag, trying to avoid his spew of Lava, and ends up barreling into him in a body check, while frantically trying to chake off the parts swill on him.

"Oh dear Primus! This must be what Gideon's Glue feels like! Get it off! Get it off!"


Attack: 1d20+6=19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4737085/) DC 25 Toughness

Kreuzritter
12-10-2014, 06:59 PM
another bruised, and I forgot Formica was first in line, so your turn, stavaros



your blow knocks traag reeling in Formica's direction

stavaros-the-arcane
12-14-2014, 09:45 AM
As the beast comes her way, Formica leaps, pushes off the ceiling and delivers a twin footed kick to the beast.

OOC: Unarmed attack 1d20+8 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4740566/) → [18,8] = (26) (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4740566/) Dmg DC 23
Edit: um plus 5 for Traag being defenceless apparently so DC 28

Kreuzritter
12-14-2014, 10:07 AM
*rolls*

y'know what, I'm just gonna move this on ahead



Formica's kick seends traag staggering again, as it collides through an exterior wall and plunges to the streets below, shattering to hundreds of pieces that don't try to reassemble.

as the 6 of you watch and confirm the brute's distraction, the commandos finish up with the Kraang, and the rapid clicking of assault rifles as they all take aim at you

"Stand down men," the lead commando says, "maintain cover, but do not fire. they took out that thing, they're not hostiles... yet."

White Dragon, it occurs to you that you might want to hide the Kraang you're still holding from these guys.

Yeoman
12-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Cogwheel holds out an energon goodie to the commandos and offers them the universal greeting, "Ba weep, Granna Weep, Ninni Bong!"

Omega Girl
12-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Flare
HP: 2, Status: -1 Bruise, Staggered

"That was a trip, gang!" Alica shook off some of the ringing in her ears. "Um, we aren't with the brain guys."

Mettaur2
12-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Cogwheel holds out an energon goodie to the commandos and offers them the universal greeting, "Ba weep, Granna Weep, Ninni Bong!"

Iggy turned an eye towards the robot uncertainely before holding his tiny hands up, gripping his guitar in one of them. "Yeah, what Mr Roboto said. 'Baa baa black sheep, Granny Weeping... Uh.. something about a bong.... "

stavaros-the-arcane
12-14-2014, 11:36 AM
"I just drop kicked a giant lava monster so point those guns somewhere else please." Formica said giving the army guys a glare through her unnerving bug mask. "About half of us were breaking in here to get some answers, the other half were breaking out to escape from whatever those brainslug things were doing to them. So what are you doing here GI Joe?"

Ares
12-15-2014, 08:53 AM
White Dragon
Hero Points: 0
Condition: Bruised (-1), Fatigued


*rolls*
as the 6 of you watch and confirm the brute's distraction, the commandos finish up with the Kraang, and the rapid clicking of assault rifles as they all take aim at you

"Stand down men," the lead commando says, "maintain cover, but do not fire. they took out that thing, they're not hostiles... yet."

White Dragon, it occurs to you that you might want to hide the Kraang you're still holding from these guys.

White Dragon folds his arms behind his back, striking the pose of the imperious martial arts master with all of the poise and dignity he recalls his masters having. Which lets him conveniently hide the little pink alien thing behind his back, making sure at least one hand is clamped over the creature's mouth to keep it quiet.

"Everyone, please calm down. These men did not attack us unprovoked and are just taking reasonable precautions given everything that has happened." He does his best to keep his voice calm and level as he speaks, again trying to invoke the countenance of his masters. Looking at the apparent commander of the soldiers, the White Dragon continues. "We offer you no violence. Some of us were captives of this place, while some of us came to investigate what was happening here for various personal reasons. All of us are concerned about the presence of these strange beings and the experiments they were performing on people, as well as the drugs they were producing. Perhaps if we share what we know, we can all benefit. I am the White Dragon. Who are you, and why have you come here?"


OOC

Persuasion Check: (Calm things down) 1d20 (12) +7 = 19 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4741279/)

Kreuzritter
12-15-2014, 11:00 AM
Cogwheel holds out an energon goodie to the commandos and offers them the universal greeting, "Ba weep, Granna Weep, Ninni Bong!"


Iggy turned an eye towards the robot uncertainely before holding his tiny hands up, gripping his guitar in one of them. "Yeah, what Mr Roboto said. 'Baa baa black sheep, Granny Weeping... Uh.. something about a bong.... "


many of the guns are now specifically aimed at cogwheel and iggy in particular

"Hold your fire," the lead commando repeats to his men


"That was a trip, gang!" Alica shook off some of the ringing in her ears. "Um, we aren't with the brain guys."

"and for what it's worth," the man says, "we do appreciate that part of your efforts, amateurish and interfering as they've been."


"I just drop kicked a giant lava monster so point those guns somewhere else please." Formica said giving the army guys a glare through her unnerving bug mask. "About half of us were breaking in here to get some answers, the other half were breaking out to escape from whatever those brainslug things were doing to them. So what are you doing here GI Joe?"

the man holds up some official looking Identification

"United States special operation task force," he says, "Codename: Majestic. we're the good guys.


"Everyone, please calm down. These men did not attack us unprovoked and are just taking reasonable precautions given everything that has happened." He does his best to keep his voice calm and level as he speaks, again trying to invoke the countenance of his masters. Looking at the apparent commander of the soldiers, the White Dragon continues. "We offer you no violence. Some of us were captives of this place, while some of us came to investigate what was happening here for various personal reasons. All of us are concerned about the presence of these strange beings and the experiments they were performing on people, as well as the drugs they were producing. Perhaps if we share what we know, we can all benefit. I am the White Dragon. Why have you come here?"

"You six and the pajama squad nearly blew five years worth of investigation and covert operations to take down one of the most insidious threats to this nation in as many years. by the book, we should be running in you six, or at the very least, the xenos for vigilantism and interference, but we do our best work from the shadows, and while I'll catch fire from my superiors, I suppose we owe you that much. just leave here, forget what you saw, and we won't have any problems. the Kraang have been stopped, it's over."

Yeoman
12-15-2014, 11:36 AM
"You six and the pajama squad nearly blew five years worth of investigation and covert operations to take down one of the most insidious threats to this nation in as many years. by the book, we should be running in you six, or at the very least, the xenos for vigilantism and interference, but we do our best work from the shadows, and while I'll catch fire from my superiors, I suppose we owe you that much. just leave here, forget what you saw, and we won't have any problems. the Kraang have been stopped, it's over."

"Hey, sorry about that, I was busy trying to keep them from shoving my Transformation Cog up my fuel pump just to see what happens. But I can see you've got this well in hand," Cogwheel continues jabbering as he slowly edges towards the exit. "Real nice work! Professional! Keep it up, guys!"

stavaros-the-arcane
12-15-2014, 12:04 PM
the man holds up some official looking Identification

"United States special operation task force," he says, "Codename: Majestic. we're the good guys.



"You six and the pajama squad nearly blew five years worth of investigation and covert operations to take down one of the most insidious threats to this nation in as many years. by the book, we should be running in you six, or at the very least, the xenos for vigilantism and interference, but we do our best work from the shadows, and while I'll catch fire from my superiors, I suppose we owe you that much. just leave here, forget what you saw, and we won't have any problems. the Kraang have been stopped, it's over."

"*cough* Bullshit *cough cough*" Formica brings a had to her mouth to cover the fake cough.

She had very little respect or confidence in "The Man" to do anything other than screw things up and maybe find their own asses with both hands. Maybe.

Like hell was she just going to give up her hunt for answers just because some jerks with a stupid code name said so. But now there were other leads since these Kraang clearly had fall backs if they were willing to abandon this place to be smashed up. Not to mention there was that other voice on the intercom who was clearly working with evil brains from space or wherever.

Kreuzritter
12-22-2014, 08:50 AM
ooc: keeping this near the top on account of holiday season